The AUN Group is founded upon trust between related parties including our customers and business partners. As we provide global marketing consulting service, in order to offer an even better service while maintaining and furthering the trust we have with all parties concerned, we believe it is vital for everyone of the AUN Group, including the management staff, to recognize that keeping personal information safe is an utterly important social responsibility. We hereby declare our company-wide dedication to making personal information protection the utmost priority in our company activities, implementing adequate handling of personal information and ongoing improvements.
- The AUN Group will adequately obtain, use and provide all business-related and
staff personal information, and only use such information as required for specific
purposes. In the event that any personal information is to be used beyond the
original purpose or altered, we will contact the individuals concerned to obtain
prior consent from them.
- Should an individual wish to disclose, correct or terminate access to his or her
personal information kept by the AUN Group, we will adequately confirm the request
with the individual in question and swiftly respond to the request within reason.
- In regard to unauthorized access to and loss/damage/ alteration /leak of personal
information kept by the AUN Group, we will thoroughly implement ID and password
administration, as well as rules on saving/administering/disposing of personal
information to ensure rational prevention of improper handling of such information, through using firewall, controlling personnel access, and other preventive measures.
- In the event that personal information kept by the AUN Group is to be provided
to a third party, we will only do so after having obtained the consent of the
person(s) in question.
- Should the AUN Group need to outsource a third party for business consignment that
require the use of personal information, we will do so by giving sufficient
consideration to the selection of the party to be consigned and signing a mutual
confidentiality agreement. In addition, the handling of private information by
the consigned party will be supervised.
- In regard to the handling of personal information, we will abide by applicable
laws, government policies and other regulations and standards, while ensuring
adequate operations are properly managed and corrected where necessary. The
protection of personal information will continuously be revised and improved.
- We will swiftly respond to any complaint or consultation regarding personal
Revised on September 1, 2010.
Revised on November 11, 2009.
Devised on December 17, 2007.
President and CEO
AUN Consulting, Inc.