- Company Name
- AUN Consulting, Inc.
- Tokyo Head Office:Glass City Koraku, 2F, 1-1-7 Koraku,
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
Okinawa Branch：4th Floor, JB NAHA Building,
2-4-14 Kume, Naha-shi, Okinawa,
- June / 1998
- JP¥341,136,000 (as of November 2016)
- Listed Market
- Tokyo Stock Exchange 2nd Section
(securities code: 2459)
Date listed: November 9, 2005
- Accounting term
- Principal shareholders
- Akira Shida
President Akira Shida Director Takanori Sakata Director Akira Kikuchi Outside Director Tetsuichi Fujiwara *Singapore Outside Director ※ Masahiro Kaneshiro Outside Director ※ Seiichi Kato *Sydney Outside Director ※ Takuo Matsumura ※Outside Director and Member of the Audit and Supervisory Committee.
- Executive officer
Representative Executive Officer CEO ： Akira Shida
Senior Managing Executive Officer： Takanori Sakata
Managing Executive Officer ： Akira Kikuchi
- Number of employees
- 94 persons (71 permanent) November at 2016
- Description of business
- Global consulting for expanding your business across borders, such as Marketing Services in both Japan and worldwide or Asset Management Service.
SEO（Search Engine Optimization) SEO consulting services for websites high ranking on major search engines
including Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
PPC（Pay Per Click) PPC management and consulting services, including sponsored Internet Advertising Consulting services for handling and operating advertisements on mobile
or social media.
Creative Services Design and production of websites, apps, banners.
Brokerage of Real Estate of office and condominium properties
to lease or resale in the Philippines.
- Affiliated company
AUN Taiwan Marketing,Inc.
AUN Hong Kong Marketing Co.,Ltd.
AUN PHILIPPINES INC.
AUN Thai Laboratories Co.,Ltd.
AUN Global Marketing Pte.Ltd.
AUN Korea Marketing,Inc.
- Business partners
- Around 900 companies, principally publicly listed companies including
NTT Directory Services Co.,
OBIC Co., Ltd., Kirin Brewery Company,
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.,
Sharp Corporation, Symantec Corporation,
So-net Entertainment Corporation ,
Nihon Unisys, Ltd., Hibiyakadan,
PCA Life Insurance Co., Ltd.,
Benesse Corporation, Yamaha Corporation
- Sales representatives &agencies
- Around 20 companies, including Dentsu Inc.,
OPT Inc., IMJ Corporation, NIKKO Inc.,
Dai-ichi Tsushinsha Co., Ltd., So-net M3 Inc.,
- Principal banks of account
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.,
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Shibuya Corporate Division